Applying for EYFS/Reception Places
Any child reaching the age of 5 years between 1st September and 31st August will be admitted to school on the first day of the autumn term of that school year.
School admissions into our EYFS/Reception Class are processed by the Cheshire West and Chester Council's Admissions Team. Parents and Carers can apply for a place between 1st September and 15th January. To apply, please call the Admissions Team on 0300 1237039 or register to fill in the online form. You will be notified of your offer on 16th April. Please see the guide to applying for a EYFS/Reception place below.
All in-year applications are processed directly by our School Bursar. If you wish to apply for a place, you can either apply online via Cheshire West and Chester School Admissions Team or obtain an Application Form directly from the School Office..
The School Admissions service deals with everything to do with allocating school places, including:
- producing written information for parents about primary and secondary school admissions;
- coordinating transferring pupils from primary to secondary school;
- coordinating applications for admission into reception classes for the first time in September;
- providing advice and guidance to parents on admission procedures, including the transfer of pupils between schools;
- acting as the initial contact for parents who want to make appeals for community and voluntary controlled schools which are full;
- representing community and voluntary controlled schools as the admitting authority at independent appeal hearings.
Applying for Secondary School (Year 7)
Parents and carers of children in Year 6 can apply for a place at Secondary School between 1st September and 31st October. To apply, please call the Admissions Team on 0300 1237039 or register to fill in the online form. You will be notified of your offer on 2nd March. Please see the guide to applying for a Year 7 place at Secondary School below.
For further information about the admissions process, please refer to Cheshire West and Chester Admissions Guidelines.